- 20 million dirhams on the military
- 3.25 million dirhams on "exonerations, subventions, et prebendes". I don't know what that means.
- 4.87 million dirhams on diplomacy
- 3.25 million dirhams on "irrationnels" investments
- 3.25 million dirhams on governance
- 9.75 million dirhams on "synergies a degager du Maghreb"
That makes for a 44.5 million dirham total. That actually doesn't seem like that much compared to King Mohammed VI's salary (248 million dirhams), according to the same issue of Tel Quel.
The issue also compares how much goods cost in Morocco versus how much they cost in Western Sahara because of government subsides. A liter of cooking oil is 10.2 dirhams in Morocco, while it's less than half that (5 dirhams) in Western Sahara. A liter of diesel gasoline is 7.5 dirhams in Morocco, while it's only 5 dirhams in Western Sahara.