Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Edward Gabriel to blog at One Hump

It's my great honor to introduce former US ambassador Edward Gabriel as the second member of the One Hump blogging team. A lot of us have disagreed with Ed in the past, but I'm confident he'll make his posts interesting. Since I haven't been able to convince him that Western Sahara deserves a referendum, one thing is for sure: his posts will be controversial. Please join me in welcoming Ed to the blog.

Update: So, as one commenter noticed, it was an April Fool's joke. Edward Gabriel isn't writing for One Hump...yet.

3 comments:

  1. It's always good news when someone 1.) can find Western Sahara on a map (you'd think the name would be a tip-off) and 2.) cares about what happens there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 PM

    You must be kidding!
    How much is he going to be paid to do the work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was kidding! Nicely played, Anonymous, for catching me and imagining I have any money to pay him with. Also nicely played by Justin for trying to make the best of a strange situation.

    ReplyDelete