Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Edelman: friends to tyrants foreign and domestic

Edelman, the United States PR firm that runs the king's hatchet men at the Moroccan-American Center for Policy, also does shifty work for Wal-Mart. This is notable now because Wal-Mart sued a brain-damaged former employee to get money from her injury lawsuit, and Edelman has had to take the flak. In 2006, Edelman also set up a fake blog two years ago to brag about Wal-Mart.

Do you think the good people at Edelman ever get tired of making the incompetent and the malevolent (often both) look good?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete