Friday, March 30, 2007

The Tindouf Challenge ends gloriously

It's been four weeks since Robert Holley of the Moroccan American Center for Policy won the Tindouf Challenge, and what a time it's been. I haven't gotten any responses from people who've seen the sign, but I can report on some changes in my behavior and my roommate's.
  • We've become generally better liars.
  • I personally have taken to speaking for entire groups of people without consulting them or their usual representatives. Last week, I stole my roommate's toothpaste. When he asked why, I said I was representing the will of the South Ossetian people.
  • The King of Spain gave me a high-five.

The sign is out of the window, and I'll decide how to dispose of it soon. The Robert Holley fun need not stop here, though. To know more about the first winner of a One Hump challenge, check out Western Sahara Endgame's opinion of Robert Holley.

1 comment:

  1. EVISU ジーンズ 価格Serial denim entrepreneur Scott Morrison is at it again.EVISU ジーンズ 直営店 He's the co-founder behind both Paper Denim and Cloth and Earnest Sewn, and was CEO and creative director for Evisu before they shuttered their US business and moved the entire operation to Hong Kong. Now,エヴィス ジーンズ 店舗 he's launching a new line of denim called 3x1エヴィス ジーンズ.

    ReplyDelete